Monday, August 20, 2007

Survey

I have taken the challenge....

4 jobs I have held
1. Sears Teleservice
2. International Library Service
3. Sprint
4. Gateway/eMachines Corporate Office

4 movies I could watch over and over
1. Stand By Me
2. The Notebook
3. Raising Arizona
4. The Simpsons (I have not seen it but I am sure I will love it)

4 smells I love
1. Wet cement
2. Chalk
3. Gavin after a bath
4. Food Cooking

4 places I have lived
1. Provo/Orem
2. Magna
3. Mesa
4. Tooele

4 TV shows I enjoy
1. Grays Anatomy
2. House
3. The Closer
4. So you think you can dance (I am a dork I know)

4 places I have been on vacation
1. Brazil
2. California
3. Arizona
4. Vegas

4 favorite restaurants (I dont go out much)
1. Betos
2. Panda Express
3. Rice King
4. IHOP

4 websites I visit daily
1. usbank
2. gmail
3. Helix (work)
4. Daily puzzles

4 places I would rather be right now
1. Anywhere with my kids
2. Brazil
3. The beach
4. The mountains

4 people I challenge to do this
1. That one person
2. Him
3. Her
4. Anyone that has not done it.

2 comments:

Karla said...

I liked "So you think you can dance"...but only during the tryouts. Boy, I wish I could dance!

What Daily Puzzles do you do? USA Today? If so, I love them! We have something in common!

The Porter Family said...

Hey, I just found this link on Karlas blogspot...what is your address so that I can add you as a link on mine and check in on what is going on with you!!!!! I am so glad you are up!

Love, Amy