Thursday, February 28, 2008



I of course have to show off Gavin and his cute self.. I showed him what the camera does after I take his picture. So now he always wants to touch it with his cute little fat fingers. I am also happy to say that he says his first word on purpose.. "that" It is so cute, most of the time he just points to the light and asks what it is.. But he has figured out if he points to other things that I will tell him what they are.. I love to watch him grow and see him learn new things.. Its amazing!!

5 comments:

A Merrill Family said...

Your kids are adorable. I am so glad that you are posting. I need to to post more myself. Right now I am sick with a cold so I just wanna go to bed. Maybe tomorrow?? :)

ashleigh said...

so cute

ashleigh said...

i love him he is so cute i miss him so very much and i might come down for the whole summer

Jenni Kyana Gavin said...

I would be so happy if you came down for the summer.. then I could squeeze your cute cheeks!!! Kyana would be so happy!!!!

Karla said...

Your kids are so dang cute!