Monday, April 7, 2008

Easter fun!!

Easter morning Kyana was very excited and Gavin seemed more confused but they had fun!

In this picture Gavin is holding his easter chocolate bunny that he shortly after took behind the couch and unwrapped and started eating as fast as he could.. He LOVES chocolate!
After the fun at home we got dressed in our Easter stuff and went to Jeanette's house for another Easter egg hunt!
Gavin did not really care about the easter eggs but he loved looking at Jeanette's dog Nana.. He was very excited I had to peal him away!!
After all the fun the kids sat down and checked out there stash! Jeanette had put $3 in eggs for the kids so they all ended up with money and candy.. cant get any better then that..



We had a great day thank you Jeanette for inviting us over!!

2 comments:

Karla said...

Wow, could Kyana look more beautiful! What a gorgeous girl. :) It looks like you had fun! Give the kids a big hug and kiss from me. I MISS them!

PS - Why do you put two periods after each sentence? Fill me in if it's the next cool thing to do! :)

Jenni Kyana Gavin said...

I dont know why I do that but I always have because its a continuing thought... lol