Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How much do I love Utah winters!!!

I am so glad that I live in Utah its so amazing how much FREAKING snow we get... I got home today and between the snow and the wind my entire porch was covered, in addition the entire side of my front door, and my door bell. I love it when I not only get to shovel my driveway, but also my porch!!

I was so excited to hear while watching the news tonight they are talking about the 42 car pile up the other day because of the wonderful snow. Now they are talking about how it is supposed to snow on and off all night long around 3-6 inches so the morning "SLIDE" to take Kyana to school, Gavin to daycare and me to work will be exciting.

WOW everyone should live in UTAH, because we get to go sledding every day it snows and we do not even have to get out of our warm car!! LUCKY US!! I know you jealous!! Oh I almost forgot to tell everyone how much I love the days the high temperature for the day is 10 degrees.

4 comments:

The Porter Family said...

He is cute. I can't wait to wish him happy birthday, too! When is that again? Maybe we can come up on Sunday and combine Kyle's party with it? Let me know.

A Merrill Family said...

I loved your How Much I love you montage it is awesome.

Karla said...

Thanks for letting me know you were blogging again! I'm so glad I decided to just "check" your blog to see if it had changed...and look what I found! I can't believe that Gavin is ONE! Crazy! He is such a dang cute baby. Bite his cheeks for me, please. You can bite Kyana's tattoo for me too! :)

Karla said...

P.S. I LOVED your positive attitude about the snow. I actually was reading it like you were seriously loving it!!! Too funny. I guess it's easy to imagine how "fun" snow is when you're nowhere near snow! It's been in the 70s here this week!!!