Thursday, January 10, 2008


This picture was taken yesterday morning right before we had to leave so I could go to work.... Gavin was so tired he fell asleep while putting on his shoes at about 8:15am.. I have to tell you the reason behind it...
Early Wednesday morning through the baby monitor I wake up to Gavin playing in his crib so with my half asleep eyes I look at my phone to see what I thought said 6:30am.. thinking to myself as I walk through the front room he couldn't have lasted 30 more min and my alarm would have gone off anyway..I notice the clock on the stove says 5:30.. Thinking to my self you have got to be kidding... I walk in to his room with him smiling and reaching for me to pick him up.. I of course attempted to try and get him to go back to sleep in my bed with me.. however when he figured out what I was trying to do he immediately sat up and started trying to pull my nose off..

That is the reason why Gavin fell asleep while getting his shoes put on.. I was very tempted to curl up next to adorable face and take a nap....

2 comments:

A Merrill Family said...

How freaking cute! I am so glad that you posted that. He is getting so big!!!

The Porter Family said...

He is so cute. I always think my kids are the cutest when they are asleep! Wonder why?!!!