Wednesday, May 5, 2010

January and February!

In January we had Kyana's "friend party" I took Kyana, Cousin Sasha, and friend Reana ice skating at the 7 Peeks Ice Arena. They had tons of fun!
Gavin went half way around the rink and decided he would rather watch!

On January 29th Gavin turned 3.. He is such a big boy!
He loved his cake and candles that he got to blow out!


For Gavin's party everyone came over and we painted wooden cars and airplanes!
It was tons of fun! Thank you for coming!


At some point in January or February Gavin fell down and hurt his lip.. and because he kept licking it and touching it I decided to put a band aid on it.. Gavin loved it!


Kyana loves playing dress up with her brother..
I am sure he will hate these pictures when he is older!


Kyana is getting so big and beautiful!



I bought a new car in January it is a 2003 Jetta!


I LOVE IT!!

No comments: