Wednesday, May 5, 2010

March and April!

One cold day I found my kids sliding down the stairs on Kyana's mattress..
I was upset but they were having a great time!!

We had a good Easter the kids got some candy and fun outdoor toys!

Gavin also got Sponge Bob PJ's he LOVED them!


Kyana had to do a report on Summit County, and she got 50 points for driving there and gathering stuff like rocks and plants and taking pictures.. so on the way back we played at Deer Creek Island Resort and played by the water.. Kyana said it looked like the ocean but smaller!! lol


We also went to Vivian Park in Provo Canyon and took pictures by the Heber Creeper train!



We had a great time, I am glad she got points for doing something fun with her family!

1 comment:

THE HUMES FAMILY said...

So cute! I am glad you posted :)