Saturday, April 16, 2016

Long time no post

It has been a while since my last post!! The last chemo I had was amazingly horrible!! I felt like I was dying on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.. luckily on Saturday morning when I woke up to watch the 10am session of the LDS General Conference I finally felt a little better. I had horrible nausea and diarrhea and it is a constant on and off diarrhea episodes!! I don't know what is going on and why but I will ask Dr. B on Monday.

Last week while my parents were driving over to say hi they decided they wanted to make a trip down to Arizona to visit my sister Karla had her little girl Kate the week before. I asked if I could tag along with them and they said yes. I asked my kids if they wanted to go with us and they did not so I asked my friend Julie if they could hang out with her family from Thursday to Tuesday and she said yes because she is the best and nicest friend ever!!

On Wednesday night my mom called and said that at the other townhouse in Orem there was a sprinkler pipe that had broken in the back yard so my dad had to go over in the morning to find it and replace it before we could go so they didn't know if we were going to be able to go at all. By Thursday afternoon they called and asked if I still wanted to go and of course I said YES!! So I dropped my kids off to Julie and went to my parents house so we could put my stuff in my dad's car and we headed out.



Since we didn't leave until 3pm we did not get to my sister Kristina's house until 12am Arizona time. We all went to sleep and when everyone woke up and got ready. I was the first to be ready and everyone else was not going to be ready for a couple of hours I took my dad's car and headed over to my sister Karla's house so I could hold my new niece!!


While I was there I finished the baby blanket I made for her..


I had so much fun hanging out with my sisters Alisa, Karla and Kristina and of course my nieces and nephews!!



We ended up leaving on Monday because my dad got an order and he wanted to be able to ship it on Tuesday!! We said bye to Alisa, Kristina and stopped by Karla's house to say bye to them also!!


It took a while to recover from the long car rides I finally started feeling better yesterday after my CT. Tomorrow is Stake Conference so we will go to that and then hang out with the family.

Monday is chemo again and I am terrified to get it!! I don't want to feel sicker again!! I hate chemo and all that it is doing to me. Yesterday I had a CT to see if the nodules in my lung are getting bigger or if they are gone. I am nervous to find out if I have lung cancer on top of everything else!!

Right now Kaleb and Bryce's weddings are on my 2nd week so if I get delayed again the weddings will land on chemo week and that will SUCK really bad!! I do have another chemo before the weddings so if I get delayed this time and next then it will be great because then they will land on my 3rd week and that would be AMAZING!!

We will see what happens!!

No comments: