Monday, February 15, 2016

Better day!! LOL

Today is Monday and there is no school.... We woke up late and watched some T.V. while eating poppy seed muffins YUMMY (no I didn't make them) This is the 3rd week in my 3 week chemo treatment.. so this is as good as it gets!! Both of my hips hurt randomly and the pain radiates down my legs to my knees!!

Yesterday I was able to make it through all of church and it was great so YAY!! Kyana got a blanket and Gavin got a stuffed giant caterpillar for Valentines day. We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house after to hang out and give them their Valentines present's. Grandma got a plant and Grandpa some chocolate. We also brought Ant Man to watch. Kaleb and Hilma came with Sasha and Shaun (Amy and Vaughn are in Florida). Everyone had fun for sure!!

Today is boring just chores and grocery shopping. Hopefully we will find something fun to do.

I did shave my head last week because I got sick of eating my hair all the time!!

Next week is chemo week so we will try and live it up this week!!




No comments: