Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Busy Afternoon

Today started with Kyana leaving for school and Gavin complaining about going to school like normal... every time there is a holiday he fights more with me to stay home more days!! I informed him if he stayed home he would lie down in his room and sleep.. I took his temperature and it was normal...he decided to go to school.

About 45 min later he called from the office at school and said his stomach was hurting and he was about to throw-up.. I said okay and went and picked him up... when we got home I took his temperature and it was 101.2.

I called my Mom to see if she wanted to go grocery shopping with me... she said yes. My Dad got on the phone and said he wanted me to drop my car off to get the timing belt replaced. So as soon as Kyana gets home I will leave to drop my car off at the mechanic then my Dad will drop me off with my Mom and go shopping and then she will take me home.... busy afternoon.

Since I was planning on going out in to public I decided to put some makeup on... My brown blotches (side effect of chemo) had gotten bigger on each side of my face and a medium blotch on my forehead.




GRRRRRRR!!! Makeup does not really help but I put it on anyway!!! I am so sick of side effects!! I don't care that my hair is falling out, but my feet hurt, and my toe still hurts from when I dislocated my knee and bruised my toe and hurt my foot, and my brown blotches bug me!!

Sometimes I get very discouraged about all of the cancer stuff, but I know I have to keep doing it because I want to see my kids grow up, go on missions, get married, and have kids!!! I don't want to miss any of it!!

At least I want to live long enough to see Gavin go on his mission and come home. Then both my kids will be adults and be able to function better without me.

I need to take more senakot because I realized I have not pooped (sorry)for about 1 week, but I don't want to cause it makes my gut hurt and bubble!! I know chemo is next week and so is my birthday..booooo so I need to get as normal as I can before I start over with the pain and pain pills...not being able to eat really, milk products making me sick, my throat feeling swollen, getting weaker, and tired!!!

No comments: