Monday, March 21, 2016

Family

LDS Conference is around the corner so my Uncle R and Aunt K from Brazil are here for a few weeks and my other Uncle M (he is part of the seventies) and Aunt L from Brazil will be here sometime this week. We have been visiting with my Uncle R and Aunt K this week. I went up to Salt Lake on the Front Runner and Tracks so we could show them how to do it. Yesterday after the Provo City Center Temple dedication we went over to my parents house to visit. My sister and her family came later. A bunch of the family played poker, it was fun to watch them get excited when they would win.

Today I will be getting results from my CT that I had last week then depending on the results I will either continue with this chemo treatment if there is no additional tumors or if there is anything new or my bone METS are worse then Dr. Breyer will change the chemo I get. If there is new tumors or the METS are bigger or worse then I will talk to my doctor about getting a second opinion here is Utah and also in Arizona with either the Mayo Clinic or MD Anderson.

After chemo I will get my last radiation treatment for my right hip and then head down to Provo for my appointment with a cardiologist doctor to talk about my heart. I am interested in what he will say about my heart and if there is a problem what he wants to do.

Tonight my Dad wants to have a BBQ at the park behind his house so I have to pick up potato salad and some meat to share with everyone. I am letting my Uncle R and Aunt K borrow my car this weeks because I will be to sick and taking to much pain medication to drive so my Mom, Dad and sister Amy will be taking us around.

Off to chemo I go!!

No comments: