Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I feel so horrible!!

I got the first half of chemo on Monday and the second on Tuesday. My mom took me to both and Kyana joined us on Monday since she stayed home from school to do homework...(I told her that was the last time she could do that since she didn't do much homework at all that day, and she needs to learn to do her homework after school instead of play on her phone). Today Julie is taking me to get my pack off and 2 liters of water. The worst days for me are Wednesday and Thursday.

I am glad that this weekend is LDS General Conference so I don't actually have to miss church since LDS General Conference is done on T.V. Normally on conference weekend I am excited because I bake all weekend (sweet rolls, bread, scones, waffles and anything else I can think of, and make soup of some kind) But this time I will be to sick and weak to do it and I am sad!! ON Sunday after conference we will be having a big dinner with both my Uncles and there families at my parents house. I am so excited to see and visit everyone at once!

I am currently trying to get the blankets that I am making my kids done but put them on pause this week so I can finish the one for my sister Karla's new baby girl she is having this week. I believe she is being induced today so YAY I will have a brand new baby niece and I am EXCITED!!! She has not told us her name yet so I am excited to find out and see lots of pictures since she lives in Arizona I wont get to hold her until my sister comes up to Utah for 2 of my nephews weddings in May.

Well I am now going back to bed since I feel like I am dying and do not have the strength or the brain power to continue!! The picture below is of the kids on Easter Sunday and also of Gavin all dressed up for church in his new purple Easter shirt. So cute!!

No comments: