Friday, March 25, 2016

Week of FUN!!

This week I got blood on Tuesday and shots to boost my immune system Monday-Sunday. The Blood helps me feel better but the shots make my legs hurt and all the Mets on my hips and spine hurt extra bad!! I keep going to bed in pain and waking up in pain. Today I went to Mom and Dad's house to visit for a little while then stopped at the store on the way home to pick up some needed food items. We are planning on dye eggs tomorrow somewhere....

Tomorrow night is Women's General Conference at 6pm on T.V. I am so excite to watch it and then General Conference is next Saturday and Sunday!!! Can I just express how much I love General Conference!! We get to snuggle at home with snacks and listen to spiritual inspiration talks from our AMAZING church leaders!! I LOVE IT!! I will be sick during it but that's okay because it just means I will snuggle on the couch more!!

On Monday I will get chemo again and which I am not looking forward to at all!! Pretty much the cancer that I have in my bones is bad and not getting better. If I end up having lung cancer they cant do surgery to remove it or even biopsy because there is to much of a risk of infection and they cant stop chemo to do anything like surgery because I will be over run with tumors if they do. Eventually they will run out of chemo options or the chemo will be to hard on me to continue or the chemo will eventually shut my liver and/or kidneys down because of the toxins. So no matter what they do I will end up dying of cancer in someway!

Right now I am still in the process of writing a letter to the judge to try and explain why Gavin's father (we will just call him M) should not have custody of him when I die. I am trying to give custody to Erik and Rebekah since the were amazing and offered to take my children if I died. Kristina also offered to take my children but I cant give her more stress then she already has being a single mother working at night as a nurse!! I requested that Rebekah and Erik write a letter to the judge explaining there ability to financially, physically and spiritually take care of my children for me when I die and how the request is expedited due to the status of my cancer. Hopefully the judge will understand and grant my request. M wont even have a chance to get out of prison for another 2 years at the earliest.

No comments: